Working with school phobic children and their families, I advise, mentor and coach. I introduce people to new ways of thinking about what is going on for them, talking openly and honestly about possibilities.
Stay in Touch
- Spare a thought for the school-phobic kids who are dreading September
- Our son is doing really well at school now and loving it
- If only I knew what to do to help my anxious child
- Is there a child in your house for whom Lockdown came as a massive relief?
- What does it really feel like to be school phobic?